Halloween party is the perfect
occasion to recall the terrifying Michael Myers. Get ideas on
homemade Michael Myers costume for Halloween.
Michael Myers Halloween Costume
Remember how the terrifying Michael Myers would haunt you in nightmares
and wake you up in the middle of the night? Those sleepless horrible
nights were just because of the classic Halloween movies that introduced
Michael Myers, a terrifying killer. Halloween party is the perfect
occasion to recall the legendary Michael Myers. By wearing a costume at
your Halloween party, you transform into something or someone that
scares everybody. So this season, try out Michael Myers costume and
bring back the horror to your party venue (minus the killing, of
Michael Myers Halloween Costume Ideas
- Michael Myers was a monstrous figure with a ghostly white texture
and messy hair. So, the best special effect to look for is a
high-quality latex mask.
- Blue knit jumpsuit and boots give the typical Michael Myers get
up. Go for a long sleeve jumpsuit with a zipper front. Blue
jumpsuits are easily available online as well as in men's department
of discount stores.
- Michael Myers' face was hidden behind the facemask. It is the key
to his whole character, which makes him scary. So, this also becomes
an important addition to your Michael Myers costume.
- Michael Myers used a variety of weapons to kill his victims, out
of which the large knife stands out. It is Michael Myers' signature
weapon. So, accessorize your Michael Myers costume with a large
plastic kitchen knife and some fake blood.
- Remember, Michael Myers was played by a gigantic tall man. So,
buy a pair of platform shoes to increase your height, if possible,
up to the fictitious character's height.
- Michael Myers was never portrayed as good. So, if you want to
play the merciless character all through your Halloween party, try
to be a bit hulking and menacing.