Opt for Frankenstein costume for
Halloween and have a ghoulish experience. Explore ideas on homemade
Frankenstein costume for Halloween.
Frankenstein Halloween Costume
In the array of the Halloween Day costumes is one fabulous dressing
style, which is sure to make everyone get scared to the core. We are
talking about the Frankenstein costume, which is definitely a good
option in the case you want to carry a ghoulish look to the Halloween
party. The Frankenstein attire is an all time favorite for a Halloween
party, especially a costume one. If case you are planning to dress up
like Frankenstein, for the Halloween party, make use of the tips and
ideas provided in the lines below.
Frankenstein Halloween Costume Ideas
- The first thing that you will have to purchase is a black
blazer-type jacket, along with a dark t-shirt and platform shoes. As
far as pants are concerned, any dark color one will complete the
outfit. Frankenstein monster always looks big for his clothes, so if
the jacket sleeves are too short and doesn't button, all the more
- Get some Frankenstein neck bolts from a costume supply store. You
will need spirit gum to attach these bolts to your neck.
- You will need to apply a generous amount of mousse or gel to your
hair and slick it back.
- The makeup that you apply should be green in color. Cover your
face, neck and hands with green make up. Paint your fingernails with
black nail polish.
- Put brown eye shadow on your upper lids and underneath your eyes.
Use black eyeliner to outline and define the eyes. Draw a scar line
and stitches on your forehead with the same eyeliner pencil.