Here is presented the method as
to how to make bat and spider cups, a real easy Halloween craft for
Bat & Spider Cups
Bat and spider cups make an excellent Halloween craft for kids. The
making of this craft doesn't involve any cumbersome steps and is a great
fun activity for young children.
Here is presented the method as to how to make bat and spider cups:
- Black chenille stems (4 for each spider cup)
- Craft glue or hot glue gun
- Purple paper cups
- Black poster board (for bat wings)
- Small wiggle eyes
- Ruler, optional (only if you need to measure)
- Cut four pipe cleaners into two halves, so as to make eight
- Fold one end about ¼ inch of each pipe cleaner.
- Using glue, paste the folded part to the side of the cup, putting
four legs on each side. Bend legs to form a spider pose.
- Take black poster board and cut out two bat wings.
- Bend the ends and glue one on each side of a cup.
- Using glue, paste the eyes on each cup and let it dry.
Now your bat and spider cups are ready to serve
beverages in the Halloween party.