Here is presented the method as
to how to make milk container pumpkins, a real easy Halloween craft
Milk Container Pumpkins
Light the way to your haunted house by making the milk container
pumpkins, a real easy Halloween craft for kids. Milk container pumpkins
are just apt to lighten your house on the Halloween party.
Here is presented the method as to how to make milk container
- Plastic gallon milk container, with lid
- Pen or pencil
- Craft knife or scissors
- 1 bottle orange acrylic enamel gloss paint
- Sponge brush
- Black permanent marker
- Craft glue or hot glue gun
- Mini flashlight to fit in lid
- Take a milk container and on its front side, sketch a
- Cut out the jack-o'-lantern face using scissors or craft knife.
- Paint the container with three coats of paint, letting it dry
- Using black marker, add other details.
- Using glue, fix the flashlight inside the lid. Let it dry
- Turn on the flashlight and put the lid back on the container.