Here are the steps as to how make
the easy Halloween witch mask craft.
Witch Mask Craft
When it's the time for monsters to knock your door, the perfect way to
scare them is to prepare the witch mask craft and wear it on your face.
It is a very easy Halloween craft that kids would love to make.
Here are the steps as to how to make the witch mask:
- Take a paper plate and sketch the face of a witch on it.
- For making the eyes, cut out holes from the paper plate. For
making the nose, you can paste a funnel.
- The next step consists of painting the face and the funnel with a
mixture of green paint and a little of PVA glue to give the crude
- To give it a further ghostly look, add a red paper wart to the
nose or the cheek, as per your wish.
- Draw other face features, using black pen.
- For making the hair of witch, you can go in for long raffia
pieces. All you need to do is to paste these raffia pieces on the
top, using electrical tape.
- Attach a thread on the two ends of the mask and your witch mask
is ready to be worn in the Halloween party.