Here are some homemade decoration
ideas for Halloween party.
Homemade Halloween Decorations
Homemade Halloween decorations have their own charm and have a kind of
personal touch attached to it. Here are presented some easy homemade
decoration ideas for Halloween party:
- For making Jack O' Lanterns, old tree trunks can serve as
- Take small size pumpkins and hollow them out, so as to use them
as votive candleholders. Not only is this idea pocket friendly, but
they look wonderful too. If you want, you can further beautify them
by carving out faces.
- Use hollowed out carved pumpkins to serve fresh green leafy
veggies. You can give the pumpkin a jagged edge design at the top.
- Any party seems to be incomplete without proper lighting. And
when it comes to celebrating Halloween party, horrific lights are
like a must to give your house a haunted look. Using lightning
machine, add on the special effects for the occasion.
- Autumn centerpieces serve as a great decoration idea for
Halloween. To create this centerpiece, you just need to fill vases
with dried flowers, brown leaves and empty branches.
- For the spooky effect, you can hang fake spiders, bats and
skeletons from the ceilings.