Here are some scary lawn décor
ideas for Halloween party. Check out haunted lawn decorations.
Halloween Lawn Decorations
When it comes to giving a warm welcome to the spirits, it is a part of
Halloween custom to do spooky decorations in the house. And when the
talk is about adorning your house, Halloween lawn decorations occupy a
supreme position. It is during this time, when kids become actively
engrossed in the activity of doing haunted lawn decorations for
Here are presented some scary lawn décor ideas that are easy,
but do not involve a heavy expense:
- A couple of adornments that can be thought of, when the scary
lawn decoration comes into mind are: Halloween tombstones, Halloween
wind chimes, Halloween rock props, Halloween ghosts, skeleton lawn
decoration prop and spooky tree face.
- To set the perfect mood for celebration of Halloween, a festivity
of spirits, there is a need to create a horrifying atmosphere.
Placing a fake spider web in the lawn is a good idea for the
- Balloons have become like an integral part of the party
decorations, then be it any kind of party. Orange and black balloons
are just apt to set the stage for Halloween celebration.
- Pumpkin, a major symbol of Halloween can be used for decorating
the lawn. Colorful pumpkins of different sizes can be placed at
different corners of the lawn.
- Make horrible hands by decorating the rubber gloves (stuffed with
cotton) with fake fingernails, red blood paint, gauze wrap etc and
keep them in your lawn.