Here are presented a few ideas
for choosing Halloween party lights. Check out tips on Halloween
Halloween Party Lights
When it comes to decorating your house for Halloween festivity, it is
the Halloween party lights that become of prime importance. There are
distinctive ideas for choosing Halloween lights, so as to give your
house a haunted scary look.
Here are presented a couple of Halloween lighting tips:
- Using black lights is a great idea for Halloween party haunted
house decorations. When the black light bulb is lit, what we can see
is a purplish glow.
- Use small lights (18" to 24") to cover smaller areas.
- For adding on to the Halloween lighting, use wearable fluorescent
products like fingernail polish, body paint, hair spray, wigs,
contact lenses, costumes and masks.
- Using glow paints, paint your Halloween props to enhance the
- Using glow in the dark window paint is a fabulous idea to add on
to the scary Halloween lighting arrangement.
- Soak clothing, sheets etc in Woolite laundry soap or RIT
Whitener/Brightener for about an hour, so that they glow in the