Here are a few Halloween make up
ideas. Check out tips on Halloween makeup.
Halloween Make Up Ideas
When it comes to dressing for the Halloween costume party, it is the
make up for Halloween that occupies a prime position. There can be
distinctive kinds of Halloween make up ideas, so as to create the
special effects that the occasion demands.
Here are presented a few tips on Halloween makeup:
- Use blue eye shadow to give yourself a scary look.
- Create blisters on your face, by applying Vaseline with white
tissues scattered on it.
- To give the appearance of burnt skin, use burnt marshmallows.
- For creating blood drops, mix blue liquid laundry starch with red
food coloring. It not just sticks well on your face, but also it
dries in a natural manner, giving the look of real blood.
- You can apply baby powder in your hair to give it a grayish look.
- Apply baby powder on your face and then draw dark lines on your
skin, so as to create that old wrinkly look.
- For the scary look, use fake teeth.