Here are presented the steps as
to how to make the easy recipe/receipe/receipe of cheese pumpkins.
Cheese Pumpkins Recipe
When the talk is about Halloween feast, one name that deserves a
special mention is cheese pumpkins recipe. As far as the nutritional
value of easy cheese pumpkins receipe is concerned, it contains 60
calories, 4 g fats, 15 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrates
and 3 g proteins. Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of
- 8 tablespoons smoked Cheddar cold pack cheese food (from 8-ounce
container), well chilled
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped peanuts
- 4 butter-flavored pretzel spindles or sticks, broken in half
- 16 tiny pieces fresh parsley leaves
- Line waxed paper on a small serving plate. Roll each level
tablespoon cold pack cheese food into a ball and arrange on waxed
paper-lined serving plate.
- Now refrigerate the prepared cheese balls for about 10-15
- So as to give the cheese balls the appearance of pumpkins, draw
ridges around balls using toothpick.
- Dip bottoms of cheese balls in chopped peanuts.
- For making the pumpkin stems, insert pretzel halves into cheese
- For making leaves, decorate with parsley and your mouthwatering
cheese pumpkins dish is ready to beautify your dining table.