Here are presented the steps as
to how to make the easy cookie recipe/receipe/receipe of gingerbread
corpses for Halloween.
Gingerbread Corpses Recipe For Halloween
When it comes to cooking recipes for Halloween celebration, it is the
easy gingerbread corpses cookie receipe that makes the top score.
Gingerbread corpses recipe for Halloween makes an excellent dish that is
thoroughly enjoyed by all.
Here are presented the steps as to how to make the receipe of
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1-cup molasses
- 1-teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons warm water
- 1/4-cup raisins for decorating
- In large bowl, cream shortening, sugar, egg and warmed molasses.
Dissolve baking soda in warm water and now add it to the egg
mixture. Beat well, until it becomes smooth.
- With a gentle hand, add flour, spices and salt to it. Blend well.
- Now cover the bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Preheat oven at a temperature of 350° F.
- The next step consists of greasing the cookie sheets.
- Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch on a floured surface.
- Seeking the help of cookie cutter cut out the gingerbread men and
arrange them 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- For making the eyes, nose and buttons of the gingerbread men, use
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes. Let them cool on wire racks.