Here are presented the steps as
to how to make the easy recipe/receipe/receipe of cheese pumpkins
Graveyard Crunch Recipe For Halloween
To give a warm welcome to good spirits, a great idea is to prepare the
graveyard crunch recipe for Halloween. It not only makes an excellent
dish, but is healthy too. Talking about the nutritional value of easy
graveyard crunch receipe, it contains 220 calories, 8 g fats, 5 mg
cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrates, 1 g dietary fiber, 26 g
sugars and 3 g proteins.
Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of graveyard crunch,
so check it out:
- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4-teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups Post Cocoa, Fruity or Cinna-Crunch Pebbles Cereal
- 1 cup Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 1-cup candy corn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven at a temperature of 300°F.
- Take a microwave bowl and put maple-flavored or pancake syrup,
butter and cinnamon in it. Now mix well.
- Microwave on High 1 minute; stir until butter is completely
melted. Add cereal and peanuts to it and mix lightly.
- Spread the entire mixture in a slightly greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch
- Bake the mixture for about half an hour and keep stirring after
every 15 minutes. Thereafter, let the mixture cool down completely.
- Cut it into pieces. Toss with marshmallows and candies. Store in
airtight container at room temperature.