Here are presented the steps as
to how to make the easy recipe/receipe/receipe of spiced bat wings
Spiced Bat Wings Recipe
In the reservoir of Halloween all time favorite dishes, it is the
spiced bat wings recipe that has been sailing smoothly. Talking about
the nutritional value of spiced bat wings dish, it contains about 110
calories, 7-gram fats, 30 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 2 g
carbohydrates and 7 g proteins. Here are the steps as to how to make the
receipe of spiced bat wings
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4-teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds (20 to 24) chicken wing drummettes
- 3 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1-cup mango chutney
- Take large size resalable plastic food storage bag and put curry
powder, ginger, cinnamon and salt in it. Also add chicken and now
seal the bag.
- The next step in the preparation consists of shaking the bag
properly, so as to make sure that the chicken is uniformly coated
- Now refrigerate the marinated chicken for at least 3 hours or
- Take the oven and heat it at a temperature of 350°F. Place
chicken on aluminum foil-lined on a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan.
Drizzle with butter.
- Now bake the chicken for about half an hour or till the chicken
turns golden brown and your easy spicy bat wings receipe is ready.
Enjoy this yummy dish with mango chutney.